Patients in ICUs are in complex clinical condition and such is their medical management and documentation. Chameleon is designed to support the treatment and documentation of all different disciplines treating the patient during the ICU stay, such as, clinicians, nurses, surgeons and consultants, pharmacist, physiotherapists, nutritionist, radiologist etc.
The Chameleon ICU record includes:
- Transfer of notes, medication and other orders from the previous ward or unit
- One minute interval automatically captured vital signs and respiratory data
- Medical orders, careplans, scores and notes
- Consultant observations and recommendations
- Clinical rounds and meetings
- Clinical alerts
- Infection alerts, control and careplans
Chameleon caters for all types of ICUs including medical, surgical, paediatric,
neuro and neonatal.