As patient rehabilitation is a lengthy and multidisciplinary process that involves a wide range of medical and paramedical professionals; the seamless sharing of information is vital to ensuring efficient treatment. Leveraging in-depth knowledge and a wide understanding of the entire rehabilitation process, Chameleon is able to support all requirements of this multidisciplinary practice. Enabling cooperation across a diverse team of professionals,
allows for optimal rehabilitation results and a smooth discharge to the community. Chameleon is used by Neurological, Orthopedic, Respiratory and Geriatric rehabilitation hospitals, clinics and home care.
Supporting a Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Approach Chameleon’s detailed Electronic Medical Record (EMR) collects all treatment information, diagnosis and recommendations, creating a comprehensive consolidated view of the patient’s rehabilitation file. Supporting the entire rehabilitation cycle, Chameleon compiles all documentation of the hospitalization daycare and home care included in the treatment process. This seamlessly integrated record allows the rehabilitation center and all related care-givers to maintain continuity of care and best support patients rehabilitation process. Implemented at the foremost rehabilitation medical centers, Chameleon was recently implemented at the renowned Loewenstein Rehabilitation Center and the Sheba Medical Center Rehabilitation that which houses two national centers – the Orthopedic-Neurological-Respiratory Rehabilitation Center and the Geriatric Rehabilitation Center.
- Formulates a rehabilitation treatment programthat includes all paramedical treatments.
- Supports the entire rehabilitation programby enabling treatment adjustments, consolidating files, transferring information and more.
- Computerizes medical and paramedical staff meetings, including preparation, visual presentation of patient progress in all treatment areas, documentation and recommendations for future treatment.
- Prepares patient’s discharge to the community, including coordinating between all the relevant institutions, securing required equipment and more.
- Dynamic and flexible architecturesupports any questionnaire and calculation index, including automatic recommendations of relevant medical protocols.
- Compliant with all international scoring standards, including ASIA Motor Score, HiMAT Score, FIM Score, MMSE Score and others.